Women in FinTeCH
Through a joint effort of all members we aim to make the difference in the industry and in the broader Swiss community through:
- Facilitating the dialogue among experts and peers
- Strategic networking is crucially important for a successful career , therefore we would like to facilitate the access to and engagement with a broader network of experts and peers for female professionals
- Designing educational agenda
- Ever changing landscape in financial services demands flexibility and adaptability. This have important implications for the young professionals since university or business school takeaways might reveal not directly applicable in the current environment. Women in FinTech aims to provide the next generation with the practical advice and mentorship in order to ensure a successful integration in the professional reality
- Supporting and inspiring new business initiatives
- Availability of the information about support programs and initiatives (i.e. subsidies, governmental programs) available for the female professionals is often limited. Swiss Finance + Technology Association though Women in FinTech group acts as an information broker for female professionals at different stages of their career
Brought to you with support from CTI Start-up and entrepreneurship
We are proud to have received generous support for this initiative from CTI Start-up and entrepreneurship and look forward to developing this collaboration in the future.
If you would like to be part of our group, receive updates and participate to the next events, please sign-up through the following form.
The organising team is looking forward to receive your feedback or answer questions at WiF@swissfinte.ch. We will be making the announcement about our first event shortly.