The regulatory working group is a body that provides non-binding strategic advice to governmental bodies and other appropriate stakeholders.
It supports the relation toward regulators and other governmental institutions, while pushing specific topics to discuss and debate about. Focus are public/private roundtables, during which each person is given equal right to participate. The main goal of the working group is to make the Swiss FinTech Ecosystem more innovative and with it competitive from a regulatory, strategic and political side.
Roles and Responsibilities of the Advocacy Committee
- coordinate over regular meetings
- main source of contact for regulators and policy makers
- provide expertise and knowledge on urgent regulatory related matters.
- provide unbiased insights (we represent the ecosystem) and ideas from a third point-of-view encourage and support the exploration of new ideas (sandbox)
- provide regular formal output to counsel governmental bodies
- Speak on behalf of and represent the Association occasionally at the relevant events and roundtables